E-mail: karla@mansurlaw.com

Phone: (978) 341-5040


Whether or not you may relocate with your child out-of-state depends upon a number of factors and varies widely depending on your specific circumstances. If the other parent will not agree to allow you to remove the child from the state you may need to get a court order.